THE NUTANIX ENTERPRISE CLOUD INCLUDES:
A comprehensive management solution that brings one-click simplicity.READ MORE
A turnkey platform that converges server, storage, virtualization and networking resources.READ MORE
A range of platforms to match your scale and power needs.READ MORE
Available as part of a turnkey appliance solution or software-only on a choice of qualified servers.READ MORE
Deploy Nutanix using operational budget with Nutanix Go.READ MORE
Any Application at Any Scale
Start small and grow to any size deployment.
Fast Time to Value
Applications can be up and running in less than an hour.
Centralized infrastructure management streamlines workflows.
No single point of failure, so data and applications remain highly available.
Application & Data Protection
Built-in security, data protection and disaster recovery.
One-click software updates eliminate planned IT downtime.
Virtualization & Cloud Solutions
Support any workload, any environment, and any application type
- Reduce administrative overhead by hundreds of hours per year by practically eliminating the need for storage management through intuitive, consumer-grade centralized management, VM-centric operations, and unprecedented performance insight.
- Gain fast random and sequential scale-out performance with the ability to mix nodes to run multiple applications on the same web-scale private cloud – no noisy neighbors.
Choice and Flexibility
- Deliver ITaaS using popular cloud and orchestration offerings, including those from VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack. Nutanix Prism APIs and Powershell toolkit enable easy integration with your cloud stack and hypervisor of choice.
Run multiple enterprise applications on a single platform
- Nutanix hyperconverged solutions bring the cost, scalability and agility benefits of web-scale IT to your enterprise application environment. Linearly scale performance and capacity without performance bottlenecks, expensive overprovisioning or disruptive downtime.
- Nutanix eliminates operational issues common with traditional data center infrastructures, such as unpredictable performance, storage management complexity, and expensive IT change management. Improve IT utilization and reduce costs by consolidating application infrastructure silos.
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Solutions
Leverage a software-defined appliance ideal for running industry-leading VDI solutions
- Nutanix web-scale architecture provides predictable performance, linear scaling, and simplified management for virtual desktop infrastructure deployments. It comes ready to run Citrix XenDesktop and Citrix XenApp on any hypervisor – Nutanix AHV, Citrix XenServer, HyperV, or ESXi – and supports VMware Horizon with View. Nutanix VDI solutions are ideal for scenarios that require a quick turnaround of virtual desktops, such as classrooms, call center operations, and healthcare facilities. We stand behind our technology with the Nutanix VDI Assurance Program.
Support Growing End User Needs
- VDI is not only being driven by IT departments to efficiently support growing end user computing needs, it is also needed to support bring your own device (BYOD) initiatives, anytime, anywhere access to applications and data, and improved security.
- A single Nutanix platform supports every type of VDI user and application and deployment model, from non-persistent task and knowledge worker desktops to persistent power and graphics-intensive user desktops, without having to rely on overprovisioning storage capacity for performance.
Simplify Infrastructure Management
- Traditional VDI architectures with separate storage and compute servers bring complexity, inflexible resource provisioning, and fragmented infrastructure management, which can offset the advantages of desktop virtualization. Nutanix helps address these challenges with an Enterprise Cloud Platform that simplifies VDI projects and accelerates time to value.
- Minimize infrastructure risk by providing predictability and reliability as your desktop and application projects scale from pilot to full-scale production environments.
Deploy Scale-Out File Services
- Nutanix Acropolis File Services (AFS) is a software defined scale-out file server for Windows environments that allows users to seamlessly scale for performance on demand. Deploy AFS to host user profiles, home directories and departmental shares on the same cluster running VDI and eliminate the silo of standalone NAS.
Data Protection & Disaster Recovery
Meet complex SLA requirements of modern applications
- Nutanix integrates storage, backup, and disaster recovery into a single solution, reducing capital and operational expenses. Get high-levels of availability and resiliency in the event of component failure, node failure, rack failure, or an entire datacenter outage.
- Flexible VM-centric policies enable you to protect virtualized applications with different recovery point objectives (RPOs) and recovery time objectives (RTOs).
Backup & Recovery
- Take an unlimited number of snapshots of virtual disks and VMs locally, or replicate them to a remote site or a cloud service such as Amazon Web Services (AWS). With support for VMware vStorage API for Data Protection (VADP) and application-level consistent snapshots using Microsoft Volume Shadow Services (VSS), your environment works seamlessly with Symantec NetBackup, CommVault Simpana, Veeam, and more.
- Nutanix enables you to build affordable and flexible disaster recovery (DR) solutions without the overhead of traditional DR. Customize your configuration for different RPO and RTO requirements to meet your application needs, leveraging your existing IP network.
Remote and Branch Office IT
Consolidate server and storage resources into a single hyperconverged appliance
- Nutanix uses web-scale technologies to eliminate IT infrastructure cost, complexity and the need for specialized personnel in remote offices. A single Nutanix platform can run all of a remote office’s local applications, such as SQL Server, Exchange, custom applications, virtual desktops using VMware Horizon and Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp, and services including DHCP, DNS, file and print, WAN optimization, and security-focused virtual appliances.
- Reduce space and power by up to 80% with a hyperconverged solution.
Turnkey Virtual Infrastructure
- Leverage an affordable hyperconverged solution that to keep remote applications, VMs and data protected while reducing space and power by up to 80%.